Hi all Enves,
I would like to invite you all to participate the annual general meeting of our own student club GLOBE.
GLOBE annual meeting:
When: November 27th at 3 pm
Where: at TAMK, lets meet in the lunch area opposite to the staff canteen
Who: each enve student
A new board will be elected and also some other general issues discussed. If you have anything concerning student activities at enve, please come and share it now. Generally the role of GLOBE has been to organise social and educational events for enve students, including even excursions abroad. GLOBE is a good way to think of applying official finance for projects too, cause its part of registered student union and has own bank account etc.
Please find the protocol of the meeting below. The meeting wont be anything too official and wont take too long although we have the "official" agenda for the annual meetings, wecan chat, have fun and plan everything for GLOBE's future! :)
president for GLOBE (autumn 2009)
P.S. GLOBE will have its traditional pre-christmas/christmas party on Sunday 13th December at 5pm onwards in Solu (tamkos saunaplace), mark the day to your calendars already and we will inform you more about that soon!
Student Club G.L.O.B.E for environmental engineering students
The Protocol of the Annual General Meeting of the G.L.O.B.E.
Date: 27th November 2009
Time: 3 pm
Place: TAMK, opposite to staff canteen
1. Opening of the meeting
2. The election of the chairman and secretary for the meeting. The election of the inspectors (2) of the records.
(3. Stating the legality and quorum of the meeting)
4. Approving of the meeting agenda
(5. Representing the auditing, annual report and the statement of the accountants)
6. Deciding of the confirmation of the auditing and allowing the discharge of liability for the board and other accountables
7. Confirming the plan of action, estimates of revenue and expenditure and the amount of the joining- and membership fee
8. The election of the chairperson of the board for 2010
9. The election of the vice- president and secretary of the board for 2010. Electing the other members for the board if wanted
10. Open forum (plans for future!) Christmas party, GLOBE blog, projects….
11. Closing the meeting