Sunday, March 21, 2010

Corky the Kinetic Mouse - no batteries required

Corky the Kinetic Mouse - no batteries required

Now the last product that I blogged about could actually be brought there and then. But this you can't. Not right now anyway.

But I really, really hope I can get one soon! Over the years that I have had a personal computer that has needed a mouse I must of brought, used and disposed of (not always in a green way) about a dozen or so computer mouse. And until I read about this mouse I had not really heard of any that were designed and marketed on their green credentials. With both it's outer and it's plastic parts made from, locally, recycled parts and with its, hoped for, ability to generate enough energy internally to never need a new battery this could be the first in a long line of green mice.

As soon as more details are available I will update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment