Friday, March 12, 2010

Water Pebble watches you (and your water usage) in the shower

Water Pebble watches you (and your water usage) in the shower

Now I try to refrain from using this blog as a place to punt services and advertise products but something about this little gadget and the really rather cool thinking behind it has made me decide to make an exception in this case.

I except that I may well be preaching to the converted on this front but how many of us know a family member or friend that always seems to be taking excessively long showers. I like this so much, and as a more "fun" way to teach my girls about taking care of how much water they use I shall be buying three! One for our house, one for my for brother and one my parents!

A brilliant device that I hope can help a lot of people save a lot of water!

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant! More of these, now worries about "advertising" as long as you dont get paid to do that :p

    ReplyDelete